CREATIVE IDEAS FOR YOUR CARDS + SUPPORT SERIES:
- tell someone a story or share a personal experience (for series, start with card 1 and continue your story throughout the rest of your series). could be something funny, a time when you've struggled, memories you've shared, ways they've impacted your life, etc.
- keep it simple and honest – if you don't know what to say, say that! If you're missing someone, say that. if you think she/he's super XYZ, let her/him know.
- have a more lighthearted relationship with your recipient? put some quirky jokes or fun facts in each card (some inspo here @5:10).
- is your recipient a music or poem lover? drop some lyrics or verses in each card.
- include pics! could be pics of you together, pics of people they love, animals (pictures of small furry things never made a situation worse right?). could be fun inspo cutouts – travel pics, craft pics, whatever they're into and might get their head in a positive place!
- drawings! it's ok if you're the worst artist of all time – crappy (or not so crappy) sketches make some of the best keepsakes.
- spiritual or religious verses if they're into that kinda thing.