start date: immediately
applications: please email your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples/portfolio to email@example.com with subject line "Podcast Producer"
Thoughtful Human offers zero waste, plantable cards to help people communicate through challenging circumstances (think cancer, addiction, grief, mental health, parenthood, and beyond).
Storytelling and helping people foster vulnerability is a big part of what we do, and we are excited to extend our platform to a podcast to continue addressing stigmatized subjects and offer more tools from prominent figures in the areas we cover.
key roles & responsibilities:
- oversee production + pitch episode ideas
- guest research and scheduling
- all audio production – recording, editing, and publication
- support host from concept through production
- advise on distribution strategy
- track/analyze podcast performance
our ideal candidate:
- diligent, self-starter who is passionate about health/mental health advocacy and green business
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- proficiency with programs for all parts of audio production (recording, editing, and publishing)
learn more about Thoughtful Human: